WindLab Plus, WLP-1
High Power Wind turbine for experiment of Wind Power Technology.
WindLab Plus is a powerful mini wind turbine (wind power generator) designed for students to learn the Wind Power Technology. The wind turbine converts Kinetic energy in the wind to electrical energy. You can do various experiments with it to understand how wind turbine works to generate electricity.
Molded Profiled Blades are used to harvest more power from the wind. Sheet Blades are also included for evaluating the blade parameters at different wind speeds.
Vane are made of Polypropylene sheet. The vane on the turbine aligns the turbine automatically to the direction of wind.
Students can use any suitable sheet materials to make their own sheet blades for evaluation.
The special 3 Phase AC Alternator used in the turbine is similar to the one used in real commercial wind turbine.
Gold Capacitor is included inside the wind turbine to store the energy harvested from the wind. The LED inside the turbine lights up to indicate that electrical energy is being converted from the wind.
|Profile Blade: BP-38
Sheet Blade: BS-11, BS-21
Energy Storage: Int. Capacitor
Base Weight: Heavy
Blade Pitch: Fixed
– Mini Wind Turbine (wind power generator)
– Kit for learning Wind Power Technology
– Gold Capacitor for storage of generated electricity
– Profiled Blade, BP-38 (3 Pc) included
– Polypropylene Sheet Blade, BS-11 (3 Pc) included
– Polypropylene Sheet Blade, BS-21 (3 Pc) included
– Blade parameters can be modified by user for evaluation
– Vane aligns the generator automatically to the direction of wind
– Special 3-Phase AC Alternator
Devices to work with:
– Light and Music Module, LM-1
– Visual Voltmeter, VM-1, VM-2
– Energy Monitor, EM-1
|Product||405(H) x 320 (W) x 210 (L) mm, 0.7 Kg|
|In Giftbox||305 x 147 x55 mm, 0.8 Kg|
|In Carton||315 x 315 x 290 mm, 9 Kg, 10 Sets / Carton|
|WindLab Plus Schematic Diagram|
|Download WindLab Plus Instruction Sheet pdf|